Friday 18 January 2013

The Beginning of Something Great!

It all starts somewhere:

For me it's a few weeks back with some friends.
I came down to the skate park on my rubbish little cheap superstore skateboard.
Its wheels made from some squeaky plastic and the deck from what seemed like a major limb of a tree.
The boards bearings scratching the trucks with every revolution.

I didn't care it was my board and that's what mattered to me. At the start i thought all boards were the same. All just a simple Board With Wheels. How wrong could I be :)

I was hooked from the start, the simple fact of rolling and cruising around on my board was fantastic. Feeling  the world pass by through your feet and the wind brushing against your face. I got what all skaters want, The buzz of skating and the shear happiness. That's whats really needed to skate.

No comments:

Post a Comment